DropDown List

nazar ali

Hi thereI have more then one dorp down lists in a page which fill by data connecting and they are interconectingmean when I slect a item in first list then data in second list changed but at the same time page become disappear and appear instantly just like refresh.I dont want disapear or refreshplease visit "www.zoozu.com" and chek it thanks

In order for ht einformation in your second ddl to change you will need a PostBack (refresh), there is no way around it.If you want to do this without a page refresh you should look into AJAX

• 3 weeks later...

You hv to use 'AJAX' for that , read abt AJAX , it will solve ur problem . I hv used AJAX for Drop down :)

Hi thereI have more then one dorp down lists in a page which fill by data connecting and they are interconectingmean when I slect a item in first list then data in second list changed but at the same time page become disappear and appear instantly just like refresh.I dont want disapear or refreshplease visit "www.zoozu.com" and chek it thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Use AJAX for your solution but if there is no dependency between two DDList contents then simply set AutoPostBack to False of DDL's it will solve your porblem.For Ajax Go for w3school.com/Ajax/