My Android And Iphone Site Ready!

salvync

• 2 weeks later...

It's a bit to plain and quite frankly dull. The colour of the site is not consistent at all there is white, grey, black and green text. The header has images to the left then the right is completely blank. The comments is also totally blank. oh wait it's not I am using an adblocker :P Go to templated.org they got some good website templates they are pretty good.

Padding. Um, first: You have an "Android and iPhone" site. If you'd like it to look really good on either of those platforms; research "Responsive Web Design." Second: Padding. Obviously I'm stressing this for a reason. : D Ok, another thing that might help the over all "look" is a color palette scheme. You are using dark grays and that is fine. So why have bright adds? I'm not too savy with Google's Adsense but my suggestion is to wrap those ads in some sort of gray tone or even a color that matches the green text at the top. Cool looking game! What did you use to develop it? -Grahamalluringmedia.net

• 2 weeks later...

Everything looks very good,But I would change one thingIn the div txt_1....

.txt_1 {	   padding:5px;	   background-color:#000;}

Having the phisical content of your site in a white box, kind of makes look weird. I would change it to black (#000;) then add a padding of at least 5px.I really like the font Comic Sans MS fits real well for this site, just the colour scheme is confusing. Best of luck to ya! Cheers!

Archived