Zend Mail - Need Help With Multiple Recipients

pinz

I got a problem with Zend mail - addTo doesn't want to add addresses from an array, thou it does send with a single recipient from another script. It says 'bad syntaxys of recipient'. Here is code part: PHP Code:

// Setting recipient

$q = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM emailscategoriesmap WHERE fk_categoriesId='".$row['fk_categoriesId']."'"); while($r = mysql_fetch_assoc($q)) { $qu = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM emails WHERE emailsId='".$r['fk_emailsId']."' AND emails_status='aktiv'"); $res = $qu; $e = mysql_fetch_assoc($res); $email = mysql_real_escape_string($e['address']); $mail->addTo($email, $email); echo "$email<br /> <pre>"; print_r($e); echo "</pre>"; } $mail->addTo('mail@hotmail.com', 'mymail'); // Setting mail subject $mail->setSubject($row['name']); // Sending mail $setLoggetQuery = mysql_query("UPDATE newsletter SET logget='1' WHERE newsletterId='".$row['newsletterId']."'"); if(!$setLoggetQuery) { echo "<span>Fejl!Nyhedsbrev blev ikke sendt.</span>"; } else { $mail->send($transport); echo 'Mail was sent successfully.'; } } and i know for sure that the print_r i call for final query, shows the proper addresses, it just fails to add them one by one with addTo pls help needed

mysql_real_escape_string() needs to be called when you use a value as part of a query. Nowhere else.The email address probably contains a character that is escaped by it, rendering the email invalid. BTW, this "$res" variable is redundant.Try it like this:

$qu = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM emails WHERE emailsId='".$r['fk_emailsId']."' AND emails_status='aktiv'");$e = mysql_fetch_assoc($qu);$email = $e['address'];$mail->addTo($email);

Archived