Sign in to follow this  
ashri

Disabling Flash Right Click Menu Through Javascript

hello there,i have a flash swf file with custom right click menu. file is embedded in html via javascript using swfobject.embedSWF() swfobject.embedSWF("gallery.swf", "GalleryDiv", "100%", "100%", "9.0.0", false, flashvars, params, attributes);i want to disable right click menu so that custom menu couldn't apear. can anyone help me. javascript code for this case is <script type="text/javascript"> var flashvars = {}; var params = {}; params.scale = "noscale"; params.salign = "tl"; params.wmode = "transparent"; params.allowfullscreen = "true"; params.menu="false"; var attributes = {}; swfobject.embedSWF("gallery.swf", "GalleryDiv", "100%", "100%", "9.0.0", false, flashvars, params, attributes); </script>thanks in advance

You have to change that with Actionscript. Javascript has no control over plug-ins.

The menu always appears and always shows certain entries, like About Flash. You can add custom entries if you want to. You need to edit the FLA file to change that.