Invoices/payment For Website

zachruss92

Hello Everyone, I am a web designer, who is starting to create my own business. I have already did all of the corporate paperwork so my business is legal in both the state I reside in and with the federal government. Currently, Im going to college for my associate's degree in web design, and my bachelor's degree in web development. I already have a small client base, and I have been doing some elance work. What I am looking for is a web based solution that I can create and send invoices (and possibly track time), and also provides the option for me to get payment for the work I do, either through paypal, credit card, and wire transfer. I also would like the option to write if I got the check by mail. I just wanted to know if anyone here has any idea's on how to do this, because I want an efficient way to manage this Thanks,Zach

• 2 weeks later...

Paypal is the way to go, like Scientist said. Also, just for kicks, you can send your client editable (form based) PDFs for order forms/invoices/etc. I've used them in the past and had good results. -Grahamalluringmedia.net

Archived