Do I Have To Learn My Languages Perfect Before I Make A Php Site That Will Have Members? And How Long Did It Take You As A Beginner To Make One?

cherri8

Hi, im worried if not knowing the languages perfect can effect website security.The languages im learning now are html (i know the basic for a while now), css,and JavaScript.I notice that these languages will take a lot of memorizing which isnt a problem but im in a rush to know everything now for good reasons.i only started learning about a week ago and i have allot of time on my hands.JavaScript seems very complex and i'll need to use allot of it for PHP affiliate website. PHP is probably complex too.When i know every language by heart it shouldn't be hard for me to combine the complex languages together if i think of it as working out math problems. I wish that I had founded this site long time ago because i wasted allot of money buying worthless scripts and on hosting for these worthless scripts. Most of the scripts I buy always end about being nulled/stolen scripts and scripts with so much bugs so i couldn't use them. I dont know why all the scripts that has admin/member area always have mysql errors which made me think my host isnt good.The scripts i buy with mysql errors made me afraid to make my own php/mysql scripts but i'll still learn them anyway.My last question is do I have to learn the sql language in order to make a php site because of the mysql? i read some of sql so it seems that it is only needed if i decided to make changes to script that requires new databases but im not sure about that idea. Now I only want to learn css, html, php/mysql, and javascript but not sql. thanks

Hello there, i am new with web development too. Someone has mentioned somewhere in the forums that you will never be able to memorize every little thing of a programming language. You'll have to learn the basics, and by practicing you'll be keeping in your mind more and more characteristics of a language. Don't wait until you've read all the theory in order to make a website, believe me you'll forget most of the things you've learned. Start practicing in what you read. I, like you, was concerned about my scripts, security. But again, all it takes is practice, to advance your techniques. And if there is something you are not sure about, there are people here that are willing to help you learn. Not just provide you with solutions, but they will try to make you understand what you are doing.

Hello there, i am new with web development too. Someone has mentioned somewhere in the forums that you will never be able to memorize every little thing of a programming language. You'll have to learn the basics, and by practicing you'll be keeping in your mind more and more characteristics of a language. Don't wait until you've read all the theory in order to make a website, believe me you'll forget most of the things you've learned. Start practicing in what you read. I, like you, was concerned about my scripts, security. But again, all it takes is practice, to advance your techniques. And if there is something you are not sure about, there are people here that are willing to help you learn. Not just provide you with solutions, but they will try to make you understand what you are doing.
Hi,thank you so much your comment helps me allot :D .I will do what you say.

Archived