Plz Help To Find Photos Album Id?

pukapuka

ok so i want to find the phots album id like this: /export/xml/photos?userName=uchylaci|77f322df&albumDir=Kata_narozky iknow everything but i dont know how to find the key: "77f322df" without it i cant find my photos every album got diffrent key so what i need to do to find it plz your help thxxxx

What's the XML file look like and where does it reside relative to the URL above? What language are you using to process the XML? Is there a reason the "key" is not in a separate query string variable, but contenated within the userName variable instead?

Oh... that... ask the creators of the application. Only they can know how to appropriately query their application.

look someone give me this: var string = '/export/xml/photos?userName=uchylaci|77f322df&albumDir=Kata_narozky';var id = string.match(/(userName=\w+\|)(\w+)/);alert(id[2]); how do i use it ?how do i open it? plz your help what does it mean can i translate it to link for explorer? plz your help

What exactly is the bigger picture here? What are you trying to do with this album? What do you have ready currently? What is the end goal?The code you were given is a JavaScript code, and probably assumes you're the owner of www.rajce.idnes.cz... as I understood, this is not the case, so to avoid confusing you further, you'll have to answer the questions above. Both those in this post, plus my original question of "What language are you using to process the XML?".

Archived