Drag and Drop Windows

aspnetguy

http://110mb.com/valleycomputer/iframe.htmlLook at this page I have created. It simulates opening browser looking windows (actually iframes).You can click the Open New Window link as many times as you want and it will keep adding a window t the screen.Click the spider in the top right corner to close a window.I am making a personal website that looks like a Mac OSX desktop so I created this code to simulate the Safari browser.Feel free to use it, I got the drag and drop script for free. The source code will tell you how to get the scripts and images.

that's neat! I would reccomend adding a way to type the address of a web site in, if you weren't planning on it already. it wouldn't be that hard, would it? just use a form and change the src of the iframe, right? :) LG

that's neat! I would reccomend adding a way to type the address of a web site in, if you weren't planning on it already.  it wouldn't be that hard, would it?  just use a form and change the src of the iframe, right? :) LG

That is on the list of things to do. I plan ot make all the browser buttons workable.