Image Cannot Be Displayed On Ie 7 & 8

gongpex

Hello everyone, yesterday I found website that the image can't displayed on IE 7 and 8 , but the image can be displayed on FF and chrome, but strangely not all image on the website that cannot displayed on IE 7 and 8, but only one image that cannot displayed, I don't know what I must do, please someone answer me Thanks

Please refer to the browser's support of different graphic types. I know off the top of my head that certain versions of IE do not support .png file types. Also, in the future, a link to your subject always helps us out with finding the most accurate answer for you. -Grahamalluringmedia.net

Internet Explorer 5.5 and up support PNG, so there's no need to worry about that. Be sure that the path and filename are properly written, including uppercase and lowercase letters.

No, the image mode doesn't have any effect on how it is displayed in the browser. Check that your cases are correct. "file.jpg" is different than "file.JPG"

Actually using CMYK encoding. instead of RGB can cause problems when displaying the image in browsers IE8 and below, and even older FF browsers, CYMK is primarily used for print media, so you SHOULD convert to RGB, this was covered in a previous posting many years ago when someone use CMYK encoded gif images, and had the same problem.

Archived