Show Sql Query Results Like U-Tube

Apsixos

I would like to show my results like youtube...i know that it uses <div> inside a <div> and then align them with css BUT ! im not sure if it uses the " $row['file_link'] " way or if there is a better way ! thank you :)

If I understand completely what your asking... All you have to do is create a container div...

.myDiv {  background-color:#f5f5f5;  height:auto;  width:375px;  padding:5px;  border:1px solid #ccc;}

Then create the result div... of course give it your own specification to align properly with your site.

.innerDiv {  height:auto;  margin-left:10px;}

Good luck to you, if this wasn't what you meant let me know and I will try to help you :-)

I guess the search algorithm retrieves the video IDs according to the keywords and some other factors (for more accurate results) and according to the video IDs it displays information about them like the video link itself, the title, the description, comments etc etc. Is that what you are asking for? This should probably go to the PHP forum.

I found a solution to my problem which is kind handy !

while ($row = mysql_fetch_array($result)) {		    echo "<div id=\"videos\"><div class=\"file-name\">$row[fn]</div><div class=\"user-name\">Uploaded by : $row[un]<a href=\"\">(Add as a friend)</a></div><div class=\"file-size\">Size: $row[sz] bytes</div></div>";			  							  	   }?>

Archived