How can fixed a heder in all page in my website?

browser

How can fixed the head on all the pages of the site without being loaded when you move from page to page within the site?

<html><head><style type="text/css">ul{list-style-type:none;margin:0;padding:0;overflow:hidden;}li{float:left;}a:link,a:visited{display:block;width:230px;font-weight:bold;color:#FFFFFF;background-color:#98bf21;text-align:center;padding:4px;text-decoration:none;text-transform:uppercase;}a:hover,a:active{background-color:#7A991A;}</style></head><body><ul><li><a href="#home">Home</a></li><li><a href="#news">News</a></li><li><a href="#contact">Contact</a></li><li><a href="#about">About</a></li></ul></body></html>

You can only do that with a lot of JavaScript trickery (including AJAX), especially if you want the back button to work properly and for your site to not break completely without JavaScript.Read the JavaScript and AJAX tutorials, and then check out the window.onhashchange event.

Ok, first of all, i don't get you...i realize english may not be your first language but if you need help you have to drive us to the right direction. We can't just guess what your problem is. So use google translate or something. No offence...Now, you said you want to help yourself. If you want to help yourself start writing code. Start by learning the basics and you'll end up building awesome things. Giving you the complete code and then copying it to your application is not much of a help unless you have someone pointing you with a gun and "Unless you get this done you are not leaving this place" . In that case we'll try to save your life. (well not me, someone experienced in JS )

Archived