Need Young Developers

Allen Lawson

Hi all! I have a new idea for young developers like myself (I'm 14). If you are 13 or older please add me on google+ and or plus me in a post. One more thing, you must have HTML and CSS experience. A plus would be if you know how to write and read JavaScript but that's not required. If you dont know HTML or any other languages you can still try to add to the group but you need to learn the languages before being able to join in the google+ hangouts. Thanks, Allen Lawson

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I might be interested. What kind of ideas do you have?. Also, I am pretty good with html (html4, and 5), css, and javascript. I could probably learn php pretty quickly to, but the webhost I use doesnt support it, so I havnt learned it yet.

I might be interested. What kind of ideas do you have?. Also, I am pretty good with html (html4, and 5), css, and javascript. I could probably learn php pretty quickly to, but the webhost I use doesnt support it, so I havnt learned it yet.
You're webhost doesn't support it? I suggest switching...Edit: Also, you could just download a local server, like WAMP, so you could learn it. Edited by Krewe

I am fluent in PHP, XHTML, and CSS. I can manage Python a little, as well. So, what are we building? I could go for a good group project. I'm not much into social networking, and Google plus doesn't support my browser, so I'd prefer not to communicate via that medium, but if the project's good enough, I'll fire up a different browser to make it work.

Awesome! Can't wait to work with some of you! I kind of had an idea but I don't want to say It on here just if you guys want to be apart in this project please email me at allenlawson.net@gmail.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
:facepalm:
If you dont know HTML or any other languages you can still try to add to the group
why would you want them to join if they dont know any language if your looking for people who actually knows html css and js? what are you up too? please rename your topic its a little off for me, i enjoy looking at young people who knows these language, i would promote them if i was able too, but your topic seems a bit off for me, and why not have a facebook than google+? considering facebook support by all browsers "according to my knowledge" anyway whatever your up too, i hope its not just to use these guys ability. goodluck with your projects and :good: to all the youth who know these language :good: much respect goes out to you guys