Assignment by Group Moderators and Expert Members

amitamberker

Hello Group Moderators and Expert Members,Greetings!Let's try to do something Innovative!On behalf of all the Members, I request you to post an Assignment once in a Week to Educate and Coach us.I look forward to see my 1st Assignment.

What type of assignment are you looking for? Backend? frontend? designs? or compact all in one site?

I believe this was tried before... and if I remember correctly, only skilled people ended up doing the assignments (me? I didn't had time that month).The problem with scheduled assignments is that people need to be synced (as in "not have anything better to do at agreed time"), and this is next to impossible at a forum.We could do a list of excersices and assignments, but without deadlines attached to them (make them "static" if you will), which would in turn remove the "rapid learning" part you're essentially asking for.

I believe this was tried before... and if I remember correctly, only skilled people ended up doing the assignments (me? I didn't had time that month). The problem with scheduled assignments is that people need to be synced (as in "not have anything better to do at agreed time"), and this is next to impossible at a forum. We could do a list of excersices and assignments, but without deadlines attached to them (make them "static" if you will), which would in turn remove the "rapid learning" part you're essentially asking for.
Hi boen_robot, Greetings! Thank you for your response. Pleasure to see you here! Oh! I see. Let's try to do this again. I urge you to try me. * Okie - Without deadlines attached to them. Agree!* Okie - No rapid learning. Agree! Maybe the Assignments could be in the following manner: 1> Description and Instructions of Assignment: ---------------------------------------------------------------------- 2> Example(s) to understand the Description: ---------------------------------------------------------------------- 3> Links for Reference to Complete the Assignment: ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Moderators and Expert Members, Let me Break the Ice! Alrighty, please give me an Assignment (simple and basic) for Dynamic Web Page development. Look forward to receive my 1st Assignment. Like I said, maybe it could be in the following format:1> Description and Instructions of Assignment:----------------------------------------------------------------------2> Example(s) to understand the Description:----------------------------------------------------------------------3> Links for Reference to Complete the Assignment:----------------------------------------------------------------------

What's wrong with designing something yourself like the photo gallery I described in the other thread? You could also design a CMS, that would require many of the same skills. Learning programming is largely a self-motivated activity, don't wait for other people to tell you what to do. If there are skills you want to learn, then design something that uses them and figure out how to do it. One of the most important skills you need is how to research, so you need to know how to find the documentation and other resources that will help you figure out how to do what you're trying to do.

Yeah, you need to be more motivated in finding projects of your own to engage in. Lots of suggestions have been provided, so I don't see any reason why there isn't something you are already trying. Honestly, expert members are experts due to their experience, typically because they do this for a living and are typically active in their profession at a full time level. We can offer help, but we're not really teachers/lectures with lesson plans and the time to provide fully documented assignments and projects.

• 3 weeks later...

I thought this would become a Grand Hit but alas...

Archived