Login Form?

Clement312

I'm sure there are many companies/programs that could do that for you but not sure if there are any that can 'automatically' do that for you. If programming isn't your thing, I can understand why you're asking but if it is or at all interested, you can do what you're asking for with server side languages like PHP, ASP, Coldfusion etc.

You really prefer to hire someone to do it for you rather than code it yourself? What kind of website are you running? You just want people to log in to view it's content?

if you don't have much interest or much knowledge now, then it could take a while. if that is the case you might want to look for some sort of software online, but I'm really sure what you would search for, but maybe this would help.http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-ab&hl=en&site=&source=hp&q=password+protect+site+software&oq=password+protect+site+software&aq=f&aqi=g-v1&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=11002l18374l0l18769l30l30l0l16l16l0l132l1172l12.2l14l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=e754aa81dffac47a&biw=1438&bih=779

Perhaps you could use APIs from external sites like Google or Facebook? Lots of sites allow you to login through Facebook through their API. Or you could get a host that uses cPanel to set a password onto a directory. I do that with my Troop's site.

Perhaps you could use APIs from external sites like Google or Facebook? Lots of sites allow you to login through Facebook through their API.
yeah, but that requires a fairly decent knowledge of computer programming.

Archived