mp3-player Using The <object> Element

fjeldhoff

I don't know about multiple files, but I think you may load some playlist (m3u was the format I think) which would load all the needed files itself.

Simply use the <object> tag to initiate the media player. Something like:

<objectclassid="clsid:22D6F312-B0F6-11D0-94AB-0080C74C7E95"><param name="FileName" value="playlist.m3u" /></object>

Where playlist m3u must be the playlis with all the files.You can create this playlist by choosing the songs you want and put them in a now playing list at Windows Media Player (I don't know if other players could it nor how they do it). Then select "File>Save Now Playing List As... " In the dialoug box, select the desired format (either wpl or m3u. I don't know their differences), write the desired name above that dropdown menu, select the location on your hard drive and "Save". Upload the newly created file on the same folder where the object tag will be used (in the code case above at least) and that's it.Note that you must play the desired music files from the server, or you'll create local paths.

Simply use the <object> tag to initiate the media player. Something like:
<objectclassid="clsid:22D6F312-B0F6-11D0-94AB-0080C74C7E95"><param name="FileName" value="playlist.m3u" /></object>

Sorry to interrupt.I'm wondering what is the clsid:22D6F312-B0F6-11D0-94AB-0080C74C7E95 means in the code above? thanks :)

The class id is telling your browser what the object is.As object can be used for many many diffrent things.