Help me Please.....!

aliraja

Can anybody help me??? I cant attach the file here (too heavy to upload) of my website so can anyone help me pleaseeee. Serious problem here.I have problem. There is alot of empty space below my page and dnt know why. Helppp! Thanks in advance.

Can anybody help me??? I cant attach the file here (too heavy to upload) of my website so can anyone help me pleaseeee. Serious problem here.I have problem. There is alot of empty space below my page and dnt know why. Helppp! Thanks in advance.
Hi aliraja,Did you read Ingolme's and thescientist's replies? If you are unable to attach and upload the file, then you need to delete (remove) your earlier attachments from the following link:http://w3schools.invisionzone.com/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=attachmentsPlease delete the unwanted files and then try to Attach and Upload your file.

Hey Guys! Thanks for your reply.My file size is 359kb and when I upload it I get message 'You aren't permitted to upload this kind of file'IIts a zip file and I cant upload it. Please help :) Thanks

Archived