[SOLVED] Fatal Error: win32 query service status (windows 64bit)

MadFly

hi I have been playing around with this function. After I installed the extension, and restarted my wamp apache services, everything worked fine on a windows 7 pro 32bit laptop. But when I tried exactly the same code, also after loading function dll file on the 64bit pc, restarted services, I receive the following error: Fatal error: Call to undefined function win32_query_service_status() I have been searching google, and php.net for how to get this function working on a 64bit windows, but to no avail. Was hoping someone here might be able to point me in the right direction, to get this function working on a 64bit windows operating system. The code I have looks like this:

$service = "wampapache";$test = win32_query_service_status($service);	  if($test['CurrentState'] == 1) {			$service_status = "<font color=FF0000>Stopped</font>";}	  if($test['CurrentState'] == 4) {			$service_status = "<font color=green>Running</font>";}echo $service;echo " ";echo $service_status;

Right, read through most of the description of the installation process, and I got lost not far from the beginning.It seems like it is needed to install "a development" environment, with zend and some other stuff, which I know less about. At this moment I feel more lost than I was before starting this post :(

Nope, didn't know how. Still don't know exactly. Didn't know the .bat files are in the tgz archive i downloaded. Don't know how to get it installed, and I don't understand the description in that link very clearly :-(

Cool, I think I made some progress. Did everything as suggested http://www.geeksengine.com/article/install-pear-on-windows.html, but i still cannot see the highlighted code. I'm lost.Thinking about rather installing ubuntu with LAMP, and monitor it's services with php, without all these PEARL and PECL stuff. But I don't know. This windows PEARL and PECL seems to be too much for me.

that specific extension wont work in ubuntu or ny other unix family. it is for windows only.

Archived