E-mail sent from script not working

confused and dazed

2. If the mail is sent from my domain shouldn't that be O.K. because my domain is sending e-mails just fine?
I'm not really sure what you're asking. If you expect your emails to be delivered by services like Yahoo or Gmail, then one of the criteria they use is SPF records, and another is domain keys. A third one is checking that the sender listed on the email matches the domain of the mail server that the email came from, and that's what you satisfy by having your mail server use its own domain as the sender of the email. Doing that does not satisfy the other requirements, but your mail server may already have an SPF record or domain key set up.

So I got the errors out and its processing except it ends in this fatal error. Warning: require_once(Mail.php) []: failed to open stream: No such file or directoryFatal error: require_once() []: Failed opening required 'Mail.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') So what I take from this is that the Mail.php file should be in my root directory (maybe) but I dont know what information needs to be in it...Help?

Archived