displaying File sequence with javascript FSO

hi im writing an app with javascript fso to display a file sequence in a list but im having a problem with the display it displays the whole sequence or the second file insted the first file of the sequence .here is the code:

function loadRenderFolders(){var FSO = new ActiveXObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject");var Stable = "";var Etable = "";var Str = "";var Etr = "";var s="";var abc = new Array();var i=0; var f = FSO.GetFolder("Render\\images\\Sh02\\v_03\\");var enumtor = new Enumerator(f.Files);  Stable = "<table cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 border=0>";   for (; !enumtor.atEnd(); enumtor.moveNext())  {  var name = enumtor.item().Name;  abc[i]=name; i++;  s += "<tr><td nowrap style=\"width:320; height:40; font-size:20; font-family:Calibri; color:#FFFFFF;\" onMouseOver=\"this.style.background='#1f1c29';\" onMouseOut=\"this.style.background='';\"> "+abc[0]+"</td></tr>";  }Etable = "</table>";renderList.innerHTML=Stable+s+Etable;}

Well, from the looks of it you are always hardcoding your output to abc[0], so that's going to be a problem. I'm not sure why you are using an array to prestore the value before you use it, when you get name right from your enumerator class. I can only infer the functionality of these classes since I've never used/heard of them, but perhaps this would work

function loadRenderFolders(){  var FSO = new ActiveXObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject");  var f = FSO.GetFolder("Render\\images\\Sh02\\v_03\\");  var enumtor = new Enumerator(f.Files);  var Stable = "<table cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 border=0>";;  var Etable = "</table>";  var Btable = "";   for (; !enumtor.atEnd(); enumtor.moveNext()){	var name = enumtor.item().Name;	Btable += "<tr><td nowrap style=\"width:320; height:40; font-size:20; font-family:Calibri; color:#FFFFFF;\" onMouseOver=\"this.style.background='#1f1c29';\"	  	onMouseOut=\"this.style.background='';\"> "+ name +"</td></tr>";  };  renderList.innerHTML = Stable + Btable + Etable;}

Edited by thescientist

thanks for the replay :) but i meant that i need to display the first file name of the sequences for example lets say that i have a files sequence called:

color.001.sgicolor.002.sgicolor.003.sgi shadow.001.sgishadow.002.sgishadow.003.sgi

thats what the script is doing right now it displays all the sequences but what i need is to display only the first file of each sequence for exemple:

color.001.sgishadow.001.sgi

thanks for the help :)