php dropdown list not working?

bobeye

hi folks, need some help with this, iv got this code off a website, just the php part, iv put this code into a dynamic region of my site, as told to do, but when i then add it to a page style it doesnt show.now i know im probably missing a huge part of it but i dont even know what that is.and i still need to link eack option to a certain page of my site.any help i would be very grateful! <?phpfunction countrylist($action = 'dropdown', $selectedid = null) { $country_list = array( "Afghanistan", "Albania", "Algeria", "Andorra", "Angola", "Antigua and Barbuda", "Argentina", "Armenia", "Australia", "Austria", "Azerbaijan",...and so on.... ); if ($action == 'dropdown') { foreach ($country_list as $country) { echo "<option value=\"".$country."\""; if (!empty($selectedid)) { if ($selectedid == $country) { echo " selected=\"selected\""; } } echo ">".$country."</option>\n"; } } elseif ($action == 'list') { foreach ($country_list as $country) { echo "<li>".$country."</li>\n"; } }}?>if possible id like to be able to add a secondary option field to narrow that searh results that show up on a search page, the idea is for this to search specific event pages..

Archived