NEED HELP with ASP.Net keypad

LJnel

hello everyonei want to create a basic virtual ATM by using ASP.NET with VB.NET. • The user should enter a 5 digit pin by clicking on the appropriate buttons.(I know i must use my onclick event for the keypad number buttons, but how do i code the event in the button's sub so that your password numbers appears in the password textbox?? ) :blink::) • it must display inside the pin textbox. • Once the pin has been entered the Continue button should be enabled (activated) and the user should be able to click on it. • If the pin is available in our array, the user should be granted access. • If the pin is not available in our array, the user should be prompted with a error message to indicate that the pin is wrong and that he/she should retry. A warning must then also show him/her the amount of tries tried. The Continue button must be disabled till the pin was entered again. • The user should only have three tries to enter the pin. • If the pin was entered incorrectly for three tries a warning is showed and the pin textbox is removed form the screen. • The Cancel button clears the pin. • All the number buttons (0-9) must make use of the same click event Notes • Only the pin is stored in the array. The names are "hard coded" in the page. • The different names and pins are: "12345" - "John Smith", "56789" - "Rene Molete", "13579" - "Peter Jackson", "24680" - "Jean Peterson" • how do i make a Global.asax page and how does it work, what does the file contain??..if you can help me send me an email and i will send u a screenshotnel.louis@gmail.comthank you :):)

private void Page_Load(){     txtPinBox.Attributes.Add("onchange","function(){if(this.value.length>5){this.value=this.value.substring(0,5)}}");}private void btnNumber1_Click(){    txtPinBox.Text += "1";}//or Number2,3,etc

try something like this