a:link color in inline style and background

Antoi

I'm trying to build a newsletter in html and it is necessary that all the styles are inline styles in order to be shown in all kind of mail servers and I want to use the a:link, a:hover, a:visited and a:active into an inline style. How can I do that?. I also have a problem with an image I used as background in a cell (the newsletter title),you can see it on a browser and in live mode in Dreamweaver, but when I send the mailing or in design mode in dreamweaver you can't see it, it began to happen when I modified that image and uploaded again. I will really appreciate your help. for reference www.alteregomkt.com/newsletter/newsletter1.htmlnewsletter1.html

First off, you should probably close your <li> tags with </li>. After that, create links with a style attribute:

<a style="selector {property: value;} selector {property: value;}" href="url goes here">Linked text user will see</a>

If you wanted to avoid having to edit each link, create a class in the head section of your document.

a.myClass:link, a.myClass:visited {  property: value;} a.myClass:hover {  property: value}

At the link...

<a class="myClass" href="url goes here">Linked text user sees</a>

Archived