Hi I'm quite new to web design & development and I would like some information about Dreamweaver basicly and about web, because I'm a little bit confused, if its possible please. First, about form validation using the spry fields. What I mean is, lets say that I have a field in a form for Name and I want to prevent users entering in this field numbers or anything else, but only letters-characters. So can I edit the validate of the field using for example regular expressions (javascript and php) and if its possible where can I do that ?? Second, when I create a query in Dw through the bindings menu, I've noticed that besides the query it also generates and some other php code. So my question is, if I can delete this code and keep just the query in order to use it in a function for example, or doing this will have an affect on my code ?? And finally which is the best or more correct and efficient way to use in order to build pages quickly? 1st using templates and editable or optional regions that dreamweaver provides, or 2nd by using the "include" method of php (where the "common" stuff like header, nav manu etc put in a seperate file and then include them in pages of a site) ?? That's all for nowmany thanks

Archived