CSS Documents

Rajeshwar

Hi Mr.boen_robotThanks for your Reply!!!!!Yes it is like W3Schools' CSS reference and it is the one i am looking for.....and one more question....Can i find these attributes and values in a separate Deocumentation like Java has???? Rajeshwar :)

Oh, please stop saying "like Java". I and many other people on this forum don't use it scince it's not a web programming language (unless you were refering to JavaScript, but we all know that's another thing).What do you mean by "separate documentation"? Offline version? Not W3Schools' reference. The site does profit from ads which are displayed only online after all. There might be other references, but I don't know of any, except maybe O'REILLY CSS reference used in Dreamwaver's references, but you'll need Dreamwaver itself to view it or buy the book.

Buying a book about it is money well spend.Even better is using Google, most helpful pages are likely to have banner ads. You can search for what you want to know specifically and help fund community based knowledge bases in the process. Guess where I went for learning PHP and CSS.'Official documentation' about CSS only shows how CSS is used. Community forums (like this one) explain what it's capable off and how to apply 'the cool stuff'. Many of us had to fiddle around for lots of sleepless nights to obtain new knowledge.

Buying a book about it is money well spend.Even better is using Google, most helpful pages are likely to have banner ads. You can search for what you want to know specifically and help fund community based knowledge bases in the process. Guess where I went for learning PHP and CSS.'Official documentation' about CSS only shows how CSS is used. Community forums (like this one) explain what it's capable off and how to apply 'the cool stuff'. Many of us had to fiddle around for lots of sleepless nights to obtain new knowledge.

Thats very right. Nothing beats experiance and these forums are full of it once you have got the basics from the online tutorials you carnt beat the experiance found in these forums.There will always be somebody how has had the same problem before and can point you in the right direction.