Hyperlinks & navigation button question

joanne

On my web page the hyperlinks and interactive buttons have changed into the same style as the left hand navigation menu. Im not sure as to why and cant seem to reslove it. I use Frontpage, and so dont always type script. I mainly use frontpage design view and tweek it in code view.Also at the same time at this happening the top of my page then appeared as a white space and had moved down to appear below the level of my left hand navigation.Any help on this issure would be much appreciatedJoanne

Without seeing the coding for the page I carnt say why you are having problems.But in saying that if you have used Front Page to make the page I dont want to se your coding either cos it is well known to be really bad at coding pages.My advise to you is start coding pages yourself and ditch using any WYSIWYG editor at all.

Most likely FrontPage IS the problem. I have coded pages in FrontPage before (because I had too, barf) and pieces of the page would actually disappear when switching from Design voew to Code view and back again. (FP 2000).I hate FRontPage and strongly recommend against it, ALWAYS. Give me Notepad any day! :)