Email body Tags.

thebeam

I want to change this email body source, to turn easily to read.i know that i can work with html, but i wanna know, if will be worse for me, to work with a databse source, using the html. and i want to make a list of topic that doenst have the spaces beetwen the unchecked files.a blank list came like this.start of the list.end of the list.a filled one, with some topics._______________________start of the list.-threeteneleven-end of the list.___________________i want to make like this:___________________start of the list.-threeteneleven-end of the list.___________________so i want to know, the comands in the php email body source file.any sugestions?heres is the email code.$emailBody = "--FTG_BOUNDRY\n" . "Content-Type: text/plain; charset=\"ISO-8859-1\"\n" . "Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable\n" . "\n" . "Name: $FTGFirstname $FTGLastname\n" . "Age: $FTGAge\n" . "Gender: $FTGGender\n" . "\n" . "Email: $FTGEmail\n" . "Phone: $FTGPhone\n" . "Mobile: $FTGMobile\n" . "City: $FTGCity\n" . "State: $FTGState\n" . "Country: $FTGCountry\n" . "Zipcode: $FTGZipcode\n" . "\n" . "Height\n" . "cm: $FTGheightCM cm\n" . "or feet: $FTGheightFT ft $FTGheightINCHES inches\n" . "\n" . "Weight\n" . "kg: $FTGweightKG kg\n" . "or pounds: $FTGweightLBS lbs\n" . "\n" . "Desired Procedure(s):\n" . "$FTGBariatricSurgery\n" . "$FTGBotox\n" . "$FTGBreastAugm\n" . "$FTGBreastImplant\n" . "$FTGBreastLift\n" . "$FTGBreastReconstr\n" . "$FTGBreastReduce\n" . "$FTGBreastSym\n" . "$FTGBrowLift\n" . "$FTGButtockImplant\n" . "$FTGButtockLift\n" . "$FTGCellulite\n" . "$FTGCheekAugm\n" . "$FTGChinAugm\n" . "$FTGCollagen\n" . "$FTGDental\n" . "$FTGEyelid\n" . "$FTGFacelift\n" . "$FTGHairTranspl\n" . "$FTGLaserHair\n" . "$FTGLasik\n" . "$FTGLipAugm\n" . "$FTGLipoSculpt\n" . "$FTGLipoSuct\n" . "$FTGNoseReshape\n" . "$FTGPeel\n" . "$FTGScarRemoval\n" . "$FTGSpiderVein\n" . "$FTGThighLift\n" . "$FTGTummyTuck\n" . "$FTGYoungerFace\n" . "\n" . "Other Procedure: $FTGotherProcedure\n" . "\n" . "Desired Surgery Results: $FTGResultOptions\n" . "Notes on desired results: $FTGResultDescr\n" . "\n" . "Time Frame for Surgery: $FTGTimeFrame\n" . "\n" . "Financing required: $FTGFinancing\n" . "\n" . "Previous Surgeries: $FTGsurgeryBefore\n" . "Notes on Previous Procedures: $FTGprocedureBefore\n" . "\n" . "Did you consult another Surgeon already? $FTGotherSurgeon\n" . "\n" . "Ever traveled abroad: $FTGtravelAbroad\n" . "\n" . "Contact Options:\n" . "$FTGcontactbyEmail $FTGcontactbyPhone $FTGcontactbyMobile\n" . "\n" . "Photo 1: $FTGPhoto1\n" . "Photo 2: $FTGPhoto2\n" . "Photo 3: $FTGPhoto3\n" . "Photo 4: $FTGPhoto4\n" . "Photo 5: $FTGPhoto5\n" . "\n" . "Found out about CV by: $FTGCVreference\n" . "Other or Refferal Info: $FTGCVreferencebox\n" . "\n" . "\n" . "Will participate in promotion: $FTGpromotion\n" . "\n" . "Submitted: " . date('Y-m-d H:i:s') . "\n" . "\n" . "Technical Info:\n" . "IP Address Submitter: $ClientIP\n" . "\n" . "" . "\n";