Header margins

I think you a talking about the default margin setting for body, that is causing the gap, therefore set it to zero.
 body { font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; margin: 0; }

Thanks a lot, i didn't knew there was such a thing as default margin :) Now i have en ekstra question. On this site: http://byvejen.dk/lb/faq.php i need to make the left column reach the footer.. How can i make this work?

By illusion, by using image, or position: absolute element image optionremove by commenting out the background color, and border of .faq_column

.faq_column {    /*background-color: #F7F8F9;    border-right: 1px solid #1B4875;*/    float: left;    height: auto;    margin: 0;    padding-bottom: 25px;    width: 370px;    z-index: 10;}

create a 10px high image by 371px wide with a background colour of #F7F8F9, with 1px border color #1B4875 to the right. Then repeat this down the left edge of wrapper

#wrapper {	height: auto;	margin-left: auto;	margin-right: auto;	overflow: hidden; /*added by dsonesuk*/	width: 960px;background: url("left_bg_image.png") repeat-y left top;/*added by dsonesuk*/}

position: absolute element option create a div element within #wrapper, place it anywhere it does not matter with id="left_bg" and styling below

#left_bg { position: absolute;left: 0;top: 0;bottom: 0;width: 370px;background-color: #F7F8F9;border-right: 1px solid #1B4875; z-index: 0;}  /*wrapper styling*/ #wrapper {	height: auto;	margin-left: auto;	margin-right: auto;	overflow: hidden;/*added by dsonesuk*/	position: relative;/*added by dsonesuk*/	width: 960px;} /*faq_column styling*/ .faq_column {	background-color: #F7F8F9;	border-right: 1px solid #1B4875;	float: left;	height: auto;	margin: 0;	padding-bottom: 25px;	position: relative;	width: 370px;	z-index: 5;}