How do i make this line?

elmohack

Hi, i have a question related to a form of "design" i am not sure if its using hr,css or image but i am not able to find any resource on the web showing how to create this line. Please refer to attached image revealing the type of line i meant. I took a screen shot from youtube that had this line that looks indented if you know what i mean. post-94772-0-56970200-1333299387_thumb.jpg

Which line are we talking about? The one above the button (between the white and gray gradient) or do you mean the (somewhat round) border around the button?Assuming you mean the solid-gradient line, I think this is part of the gradient itself, at its very end. The one on YouTube I'm guessing is using an image, so the way they do is to simply have the bottom few pixels be in a totally different color from the gradient itself.

as boes said you can use gradient for that.you can google it "gradient css".as this graadient is very less and bottom of the div ,i would put a inner shaddow to that divhttp://w3schools.com..._box-shadow.asp

Archived