Please Critique My Website

alvo

Hi All, http://alvostudios.co.uk/onlinebargainz/index.php Just wondering if I could ask a big favour, and see if anyone out there was willing to share some critism with my website? This is just a hobby for me really, nothing too serious. Oh, and please don't worry too much about content and most of this is merely mock up at the moment. Thanks all, and please be kind!! James

That's a neat website. Actually I like the colors but in the "make a booking" part I didn't know the "click here to make a booking!" is actually clickable, Changing mouse pointer is a good idea I guess. In "about us" the big laptop image takes all contents out of my sight (1366*768). I think shrinking that image would reveal more content for first impression.

Sorry for the delay I really appreciate you taking the time to give your opinion, I completely agreed with your points so I have completely redesigned the site. If anyone gets a chance to look at the new site and give a new opinion i would be very grateful indeed.Thanks again!James

thats a nice site man, but your buttons not working "main menu" i love that place a book format your using #sickkkkkkk, and some of your images isnt showing for the facebook and twitter, besides those thing, its pretty kool #thumbs up

Thanks mate! Yeah the navigation is stilla work in progress! :sorry: I wasn't aware there was a problem with some of the images though so thanks a lot for letting me know! That's another thing for the to do list haha! Thanks for taking the time, I really do appreciate it! James

Archived