Thank you

FARGORE

This is in reference to the general discussion subtitle "discuss W3Schools.com". I really just wanted to say thanks to everyone for helping me so much. I find it amazing that at this forum there are so many people with a professional level of knowledge on an advanced subject matter like programming that take time out of their day to come here and answer questions from armatures like me. I hope that someday I will have the knowledge base to start answering questions myself like so many others do. I have read threw a great deal of the W3Schools site and have purchased several books on programming, but sometimes you run into a problem that you just can't seem to find the answer too. Getting professional advice here for free is invaluable and I wanted to say that it is appreciated. I start school next month perusing a degree in Computer Science. I'm an army veteran and will be going to school using the GI bill. I hope that getting my degree will expand my own knowledge and allow me to ask less questions of the kind folks here at the forum and maybe even eventually start answering some myself. It has always been a dream of mine to design games. I started my own game company but have had little success up to now (being in the military was a major pause in my efforts but well worth it). I was especially interested in Table Top Role Playing games and online multi player games. My company will be releasing its first Table Top game hopefully in the next couple of months and now with much help and advice from the W3Schools forum I'm working on my dream of having my own online game, maybe even several eventually. So in conclusion I would like to say thank you for all the help. End Rant :D

Archived