Background Crash in Google Chrome

neonahu

Hi you all, my name is Nahuel and I`m from Argentina, so forgive my bad English :s I`m new with HTML and web design and I`m getting an error that is beyond my knowledge and I will appreciate your help with this. Recently, I bought a HTML5 template and, after a lot of changes, I publish it on the internet. The URL is: www.vascogermana.com.ar/main/default2.aspx . The problem is that I`m getting a few visual error, but the most important I think is that in Google Chrome, the background Crashed. Attached is a screen of the error. Also, IE8 and older version of IE, load the image slider but It doesn`t word until you refresh the page :s Could you please help me with this? Thanks in advance Regards,

post-95199-0-21362700-1334549698_thumb.jpg

It looks fine in Chrome and IE9. I recommend that you clear your browser cache it maybe the cause of that.

Thanks for your answer Err, I forgot to tell you that that error only happens in High Resolutions, my screen is 1920*1200 and I tried in another with 1920*1080 and I got the same error. Por example, here at work, I´m working at 1440*900 and I get no error. I already clean browser cache but nothing happened. I would appreciate your help Thanks!

Well guys, I finally fixed the Chrome problem. I had to change the entirely SLIDER and replace it with another. I choose NIVO SLIDER. But now I´m getting Visuals error with the slider in CHROME and IE8. Chrome cut the images, here you have an example: chromesliderimageissue.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us IE8 didn´t show the transparency from the right and works a little bit slower than Chrome. Any ideas? Please, help me :s

Again, I don't have any problems. It looks good. I think this is a JavaScript / JQuery problem related to high resolutions and it's clearly out of my field of expertise.

Archived