Small question

divinedesigns1

alright i want to make a dropdown menu which contains a form in it, but i dont want the menu height to change, so i believe javascript suppose this. so i have a navigation bar with "home | project | news | jastor | contact" now say you hover/click on the "news" a form should appear below that button, allowing you to fill out the form and go to wherever you wanna i know html navigation and html form is needed, but what js script is needed here? :glare::glare: next language to learn is js

do you have anything? Just thinking of it as Javascript would, based on events. One method would be to have the form already on the page and just have it hidden by default (w/CSS). Then when the event happens, click/hover, you get a reference to the form and do something to it, as in this case, show it.

oh ok, well i try the html n css but it didnt work at all i was like dammm and im just thinking along the way, kinda bored at work lol

Well, the HTML/CSS should be the easiest part. It's just simple markup. Only the Javascript will really be doing anything.

Well, the HTML/CSS should be the easiest part. It's just simple markup. Only the Javascript will really be doing anything.
yeah but i ###### at making dropdown menus lol it comes out but doesnt work correctly, havent try to make one in a while tho maybe i should try it again see the outcome

css ways: hover, position and display.jquery: show(), hide(), SlideDown(), toggles
alrite kool thanks

Archived