Critisize my website

divinedesigns1

The last time i made this post i ended up messing up the whole site, now its up and running so you can actually critisize it to your max 0.o www.divinedesigns1.com Thank You for your opinions

I can tell you a few things, from a developers point of view at least: - When you hover over the main links, they change from bold to normal and it causes this drop in size-- that is very noticeable. I would recommend keeping bold or normal.- Because you're using a dark background and red links, it makes the links very hard to see once you hover over them. Maybe a lighter shade of red for the navigation links.- When you click on Home, the "Contact Us" link is blue. When you click on "About Us" the link is red.- The scrolling box on the home page-- text of the news is almost completely on top of the dates. I suggest fixing that.- Project Page: It's fine but when I first went there I moved my mouse over one of the links under the navigation and the images that were first there were gone. Maybe instead of having people hover over the links to change the images, have them click it so they don't accidently change the images. That's all I got.

I can tell you a few things, from a developers point of view at least: - When you hover over the main links, they change from bold to normal and it causes this drop in size-- that is very noticeable. I would recommend keeping bold or normal. - Because you're using a dark background and red links, it makes the links very hard to see once you hover over them. Maybe a lighter shade of red for the navigation links. - When you click on Home, the "Contact Us" link is blue. When you click on "About Us" the link is red. - The scrolling box on the home page-- text of the news is almost completely on top of the dates. I suggest fixing that. - Project Page: It's fine but when I first went there I moved my mouse over one of the links under the navigation and the images that were first there were gone. Maybe instead of having people hover over the links to change the images, have them click it so they don't accidently change the images. That's all I got.
Thats the style of the menu, it suppose to be like that, i found it to be unique, than having it looking like every other websites there is where the hover only changes its color or its background, the red and black, matches up with the that template, yea the hover link needs to be lighter that much i will agree with you about.The contact link will always be blue, it wasnt suppose too but it came out as a mistake so i ran with it since i fine it to be very nest. lets start with the scrolling text, on all the computers i viewed that specific site, the text isnt almost close to the dates, can you recheck that, the purpose is to make it easier for the views to view each page, i did not want them to have to be clicking on everything, if that was the case it would be better to have them in a pop up window and finish.but thank for your pointers and advices

now i see where the problem coming from, your using firefox arent you?

shake my head @ myself, its working in firefox now, i had to remove the align left for the text, :boredom: works fine with the text-align:left; in IE but not FireFox sigh

I was using Google Chrome actually. I still see the text-over-the-date problem.

I was using Google Chrome actually. I still see the text-over-the-date problem.
thats weird, my co-worker uses google chrome and it shows fine in there's imma have to check that out when i get home and see whats the problem

hey i checked it in google chrome and it works just fine

Here you go: yt2lA.png
did you try clearing your cookies? because this is the outcome on my end and my co workers outcome0.o how you upload pics lmfaooo :rofl: all that work and dont know how to upload the image lol

0.o i dont think this is workin for me help idk how to upload pics on here :rofl: i try the \Users\SAMSUNG\Desktop\it works fine.jpeg and nthing lol

Edited by DDs1

lol you had me going krazy, i check like everyone pc in the office lol, i though i was going krazi, and thanks man anything else you see that need changing?

Yeah, sorry about that, it was my fault for not refreshing a few times. I've been working on my project for so long that I've gotten used to changes showing up immediately.There is nothing else, right now.

alright kool, now to fine out how to make this gallery then im done well after i get the contact page working then im done

Hi DDs1, a) Nice graphic logo b ) the spaces to the left and right of the news scroller is annoying to my eyes, I feel like the space needs to be utilized, maybe fix the newfeeder to the left and have something going on to the right of it. c) the font size got smaller when I left the home page, It was difficult for me to read it. d) I noticed that the contact us button on the navigation menu was lit up on multiple pages

Edited by astralaaron

Thank you, that is the first original logo for DDS1 but will change it soon to suit the name of the website, which is the logo in my display picture what you mean the contact button was lit up on multiple pages? it suppose to stay blue since there isnt no contact us page atm and yes the fonts on the other pages was reset, since i was messsing around with it and i forgot to change it thanks for the heads up the spaces to the right and left of the news scrollers will be left blank until i figured out what im really doing "theres a total of 10 templates for 3 domains so im unsure of which one to use hehehehehehe :) Thank you, ill change the font on the rest of pages today, the space where the news scroller is place will have to leave blank for now, dont want to touch that without having something unique to be placed there :good: good critic, ill keep you posted soon

my bad, i just notice what i did wrong, i actually had it in a <h3> tag on the home page hehehehehe silly me

If i click on "contact us" the page doesn't appearI use Opera by the way :rofl:
take a look at your URL where it reads http://www.divinedesign1.com/# <--- that # means theres no page or it isnt linked to the page.also if you take a look at the index page "the main page" you would see a message stating to contact us through that email 0.o Question is what's so funny?