Unfilled placing

divinedesigns1

hey sup guys, yeah today i have a css question which stroke my curiousity, on my site theres a few pages that doesnt have enough information on them, so the template doesnt fix that specific page, how do i make the high of the template fix the screen according to the text amount? http://www.divinedesigns1.com/services.html <---- right below the footer, you can see the background, how do i make the background not show even when i dont have enough text on that specific area?

ok i got that part complete works good, but now i have a big gap between the footer and the content :glare: is there a book that shows you how to create html templates? yes i would read it :dirol: self learn, but im missin knowledge how do i fix the content? do i have to do .content { bottom:0; width:1024px;} ? or do i have to do this to the wrapper?

The wrapper's background color or image should extend to the bottom of the page all the way to the footer. At least with the techniques I've researched.

can you share that link? the ones i found only showing how to do the footer only

i did read it, then i follow step by step, which didnt work out too well but ill keep trying prolly just missing something

unless its JS i dont copy and paste code into my website

html, body { height: 100%;} html {overflow-y:scroll;} /* to prevent content jumping right to left when scrollbar appears optional */ #wrapper {	background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #181818;	margin-left: auto;	margin-right: auto;	min-height: 100%;	overflow: hidden;	width: 1024px;}

remove footer from wrapper and place outside at bottom

#footer {	background-image: url("../layouts/footer.jpg");	background-repeat: repeat-x;	clear: both;	height: 43px;width:1024px;margin:-43px auto 0; /* top  minus height of footer */}

you need to add padding to .entry to allow for space to be occupied by footer

.entry {   float: right;	padding: 5px 10px 48px;	text-align: justify;}

Edited by dsonesuk

you also have css errorsfont-weight: 300px; no spaces between : and pseudo class name .smallmenu ul li a: visited .footnav ul li a: visited no colon separating padding from unit values padding 0px 5px 0px 5px;
:Pleased: how you saw my css?