[WEBHOST, QUESTION]

Mudsaf

Does anyone know any free webhost that has PHP_MAX_FILESIZE > 15MB. I've tried 000webhost.com it was great with disk space + others, but the problem was i canno't upload higer than 4MB files trough PHP. (With membership limit would be 128M) Testing: http://www.byethost.com

Edited by Mudsaf

You can host the files yourself with WAMP. Also, new routers (you may have one of these kind) have a USB port attached to them for creating a temporary web directory for sharing files.

• 2 weeks later...
What kind of content are you uploading that's larger than 15MB?
Mostly was going to upload flash games with size of 1KB up to 15MB
You can host the files yourself with WAMP. Also, new routers (you may have one of these kind) have a USB port attached to them for creating a temporary web directory for sharing files.
Unfortunately my internet server provider is blocking the port 80 and secondly my internet connection isn't best. (Upload only 100kb/s) Edited by Mudsaf

you can try some post to host hosts which is free but you have to be comitted with them by posting on their forums. these hosts usualy have less limitations than free ones and may fit your needs.

Mostly was going to upload flash games with size of 1KB up to 15MB Unfortunately my internet server provider is blocking the port 80 and secondly my internet connection isn't best. (Upload only 100kb/s)
what about XAMPP... they can be used at diffrent ports... im using XAMPP at PORT 8080... and working just greate :)... my providers blocks the freaking port 80 just like you -.-'...