Any suggestion for my blog ?

shek

I've started a new blog few days ago, and I want to know feedback from experienced members of this forum.My blog : http://variousalternatives.blogspot.com Please visit my blog and let me know if you think I need to modify something..All suggestions are welcomed, negative or positive it doesn't matter, just suggest me and let me know what do you think about my blog.

• 2 weeks later...

Comments section is available :).All my blog viewers can comment on any post I posted.What else do you think I should add ? any more suggestions ? :)

Yes you're right ! I have also a blopgspot but my layout is differentso I could think cant make comments ... the blog is original so i really dont know how to suggestunless you visit my blog ;)

Maybe you can sugest something by comparing good qualities of your blog with bad qualities of my blog, and by pointing bad qualities you will help me improve :)

Edited by shek

Thanks.. I'm waiting for 1 more month before applying for adsense, as last time adsense rejected one f my blog saying that it is under construction, though it was 2 months old. I'll try to embed twitter chat asap :)

I think the blog entry popup should have a smaller maximum width for the text it's too wide now or bigger text.. But this is just my taste of how i like things and you could gain readers which have harder to read as well.

Edited by ckrudelux

• 3 months later...

As of now blogger doesn't give me option to edit html on dynamic views :(, so I guess I can't do change in pop of blog entry. BTW, I liked your suggestion, as I see that people with resolution might find it difficult to read my blog post !Thanks dude.. Any more suggestions ?