Error?

eduard

Is there an error in this example (Update)? <?php$con = mysql_connect("localhost","peter","abc123");if (!$con) { die('Could not connect: ' . mysql_error()); }mysql_select_db("my_db", $con);mysql_query("UPDATE Persons SET Age=36WHERE FirstName='Peter' AND LastName='Griffin'");mysql_close($con);?> Must it be:'36'?

• Like 1

why dont you try runing it?

Must it be:'36'?
it should not be quoted if the field is integer.

why dont you try runing it? it should not be quoted if the field is integer.
Thanks! (What do you think I´ve been doing!)

Thanks! (What do you think I´ve been doing!)
we are not mind readers, unless you say, i try running this code and its not working,, we have no way of knowing if you run it or not, because pretty much this is what you said
Is there an error in this example (Update)?<?php$con = mysql_connect("localhost","peter","abc123");if (!$con){die('Could not connect: ' . mysql_error());}mysql_select_db("my_db", $con);mysql_query("UPDATE Persons SET Age=36WHERE FirstName='Peter' AND LastName='Griffin'");mysql_close($con);?>Must it be:'36'?

now if i was to come to you and say pencil ice nose feet thanks, would you know what the ###### i was saying? no you wouldnt because i just listed a group of random things without using a complete sentence or giving a description of exactly what i want