Database with php and without mysql?

eduard

Closing (just a sign!) isn´t difficult! Knowing what you must is! (at least for me!)
then you should listen to people when they try to help you then maybe just maybe it wouldnt be that difficult now would it? :treaten: and i aint want to hear no bloodclot excuses either

Closing (just a sign!) isn´t difficult! Knowing what you must is! (at least for me!)
I think DDs1 put it best:
*if you open anything you have to close it*
What you must close? Anything that you open... period. It's as simple as that.Any "(" needs a corresponding ")", any "{" needs a corresponding "}", any "[" needs a corresponding "]", and so on... no exceptions.

You should start reading through those books I sent you, they will cover all of the basic rules like this.
Which books? (I haven´t received any!)

The 3 books I had shipped to you several months ago, where I was working with my bank to get them cleared through customs. Glad that all worked out.
:glare: you send him books and he still aint know shyt?

:glare: you send him books and he still aint know shyt?
Well, to be fair... he didn't received them...

Well, to be fair... he didn't received them...
oh then nevermind, just email him a headfirst copy

What´s shyt´? Can you eat it?
Don't... just... don't... (and this goes not just to you, but to everyone)

shyt = "######" misspelled

Don't... just... don't... (and this goes not just to you, but to everyone)

shyt = "######" misspelled

Of course I knew it! I thought you know me by now! (but still too early!)

That's a shame that you never got the books. I guess you can't say anymore that we (the forum in general, but JSG specifically) never try to help you. You absolutely receive the most help by far of any member on this board. i hope soon you can start accepting the responsibility of learning and retaining the information, rather than coming back every few months asking the same questions. I doubt anyone else on this board has been sent (received or not) books or learning material. I imagine a Thank You would be in order at some point (to JSG).

That's a shame that you never got the books. I guess you can't say anymore that we (the forum in general, but JSG specifically) never try to help you. You absolutely receive the most help by far of any member on this board. i hope soon you can start accepting the responsibility of learning and retaining the information, rather than coming back every few months asking the same questions. I doubt anyone else on this board has been sent (received or not) books or learning material. I imagine a Thank You would be in order at some point (to JSG).
I´m you very grateful, BUT:I´ve explained the reasons!Lived the past 3 years in Chile at 10 (?) different places and could never concentrate me well!Now I live in Argentina and although the circumstances are better; they are far from perfect! E. g. in the hostel I now stay there´s 1 computer for all the guests and it´s here never quiet! That´s why! P. s. thank you (very much) I already wrote to him when we were corresponding about the books!

I doubt anyone else on this board has been sent (received or not) books or learning material.
*caugh*
  • Like 1