flv to mp3

stefaniv

If you want that button to send an ajax request like the other button then you'll need to add another Javascript function to attach a click event to the button and send the request like the other one is doing. You'll also need to change the 2 if statements, or change the Javascript code to send those values. The if statements are checking for $_POST['posturl'] and $_POST['postmp'], but the ajax request doesn't send either of those values, only an item called url. So you'll need to change each ajax request to send a value that tells PHP which button got clicked, and change the PHP code to check for that item to figure out which code to run.

Can someone edit this code,so that it simply gives a link to the .flv file from a url,that was submitted as $_POST['url']; ,because now it downloads the file to the server,I've been trying to figure it out myself,but this time I couldn't... Thanks icon_smile.gif

<?phpclass youtubegrabber{    var $youtube_video_url;    var $test;    var $final_flv_filename;    var $cookies_path;    var $curl_headers;    var $flv_url;    function __construct($youtube_video_url, $final_flv_filename, $test = 0){	    $this->youtube_video_url = $youtube_video_url;	    $this->test = $test;	    $this->final_flv_filename = $final_flv_filename;	   	    $this->youtube_video_id = $this->get_youtube_video_id();	   	    $this->cookies_path = "cookies.txt";	    $clear_cookies = $this->clear_cookies();	   	    $this->curl_headers = array(		 "Accept-Language: en-us",		 "User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.15) Gecko/20110303 Firefox/3.6.15",		 "Connection: Keep-Alive",		 "Cache-Control: no-cache"		 );			    $this->flv_url = $this->get_flv_url();	   	    $save_binary = $this->get_curl_binary();	    $clear_cookies = $this->clear_cookies();       }       function get_youtube_video_id(){	    $thearray = explode("watch?v=", $this->youtube_video_url);	    return $thearray[1];    }          function clear_cookies(){   	    if(file_exists($this->cookies_path)){		    unlink($this->cookies_path);	    }	   	    $ourFileName = $this->cookies_path;	    $ourFileHandle = fopen($ourFileName, 'w') or die("can't open file");	    fclose($ourFileHandle);	       }       function get_flv_url(){   	    $html = $this->curl_get_url($this->youtube_video_url);	   	  	    preg_match_all("/var.*?swf.*?=.*?\"(.*?)watch-player.*?innerHTML.*?=.*?swf/is", $html, $matches);	   	   	    $decoded = urldecode($matches[1][0]);	    preg_match_all("/url=(.*?)\,/is", $decoded, $matches);	    $matches = $matches[1];	   	   	    for($i = 0; $i < count($matches); $i++){		    $test = explode("&", $matches[$i]);		    $matches[$i] = $test[0];		    $matches[$i] = urldecode($matches[$i]);	    }	   	  	    $final_flv_url = "";	   	    foreach($matches AS $this_url){		    $headers = $this->curl_get_headers($this_url);		   		    $headers = split("\n", trim($headers));		    foreach($headers as $line) {			    if (strtok($line, ':') == 'Content-Type') {				    $parts = explode(":", $line);				    $content_type = strtolower(trim($parts[1]));				    if ( $this->contains("video/x-flv", $content_type) ){					    $final_flv_url = $this_url;					    return $final_flv_url;				    }			    }		    }	    }	   	    return false;	       }       function curl_get_url($url){	    $cookie_path = $this->cookies_path;	   	    $headers = $this->curl_headers;			   	    $ch = curl_init();	    //$referer = 'http://www.google.com/search';	    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, $headers); // this pretends this scraper to be browser client IE6 on Windows XP, of course you can pretend to be other browsers just you have to know the correct headers	    //curl_setopt($get, CURLOPT_REFERER, $referer); // lie to the server that we are some visitor who arrived here through google search	    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $url);	    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);	    // set user agent	    //curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_USERAGENT, "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.13) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13");	    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_BINARYTRANSFER, 1);	    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_COOKIEJAR, $cookie_path);	    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_COOKIEFILE, $cookie_path);	    curl_setopt( $ch, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, true );	    curl_setopt( $ch, CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT, 5 );	   	    $output = curl_exec($ch);	    $info = curl_getinfo($ch);	    curl_close($ch);	   	    return $output;    }       function curl_get_headers($url){	    $cookie_path = $this->cookies_path;	   	    $headers = $this->curl_headers;			    $ch = curl_init();	    //$referer = 'http://www.google.com/search';	    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, $headers);	    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $url);	    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);	    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, 1);	    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_NOBODY, 1);	    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_COOKIEJAR, $cookie_path);	    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_COOKIEFILE, $cookie_path);	    curl_setopt( $ch, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, true );	    curl_setopt( $ch, CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT, 5 );	   	    $results = curl_exec($ch);	   	    return $results;    }       function get_curl_binary(){	    $url = $this->flv_url;	    $cookie_path = $this->cookies_path;	    $headers = $this->curl_headers;	   $final_flv_filename = $this->final_flv_filename;	  	   $ch = curl_init($url);	   $fp = fopen($final_flv_filename, "w");	   curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_FILE, $fp);	   curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_BINARYTRANSFER, 1);	   curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, true );	    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_COOKIEJAR, $cookie_path);	    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_COOKIEFILE, $cookie_path);	   curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, $headers); // this pretends this scraper to be browser client IE6 on Windows XP, of course you can pretend to be other browsers just you have to know the correct headers	   curl_exec($ch);	   curl_close($ch);	   fclose($fp);    }       function contains($substring, $string) {		    $pos = strpos($string, $substring);			    if($pos === false) {				    // string needle NOT found in haystack				    return false;		    }		    else {				    // string needle found in haystack				    return true;		    }	    }}//$url = "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZxo7IznQnk";//$filename = "test.flv";//$youtubegrabber = new youtubegrabber($url, $filename, 0);//echo "Should be done.<br>";?>

Remove the line

$save_binary = $this->get_curl_binary();

and then after you create the object, use "get_flv_url()" to get the link to the FLV file.

$youtubegrabber = new youtubegrabber($url, $filename, 0);echo $youtubegrabber->get_flv_url();