The Submit button doesnt work

divinedesigns1

im working on this excerise but the only problem im having is the last part of testing to see if the script works, everything works perfectly well i fixed the typos but when it came to the deleting part the submit button there doesnt work at all this is the script i have atm

<?phprequire_once('my_connect.php');require_once('skimg.php');if(isset($_GET['id']) && isset($_GET['date']) && isset($_GET['name']) && isset($_GET['score']) && isset($_GET['screenshot'])) {//Grab the score datat from the GET$id = $_GET['id'];$date = $_GET['date'];$name = $_GET['name'];$score = $_GET['score'];$screenshot = $_GET['screenshot'];}else if(isset($_POST['id']) && isset($_POST['name']) && isset($_POST['score'])){//Grab data from the POST$id = $_POST['id'];$name = $_POST['name'];$score = $_POST['score'];}else {echo '<p class="error">Sorry, no high score was specified for removal. </p>';}if(isset($_POST['submit'])){if($_POST['confirm'] == 'Yes'){  //Delete the screenshot image file from the server  @unlink(SK_UPLOADPATH . $screenshot);   //connect to the database  $conn = mysqli_connect(DB_HOST, DB_USER, DB_PASSWORD, DB_NAME);   //Delete the score data from the database  $query = "DELETE FROM scorekeeper WHERE id=$id LIMIT1";  mysqli_query($conn, $query);  mysqli_close($conn);   //Confirm success with the use  echo '<p>The high score of ' . $score . ' for ' . $name . ' was successfully removed.';}else{  echo '<p class="error"> The high score was not removed.</p>';}}else if(isset($id) && isset($name) && isset($date) && isset($score)){echo '<p>Are you sure you want to delete the following high score?</p>';echo '<p><strong>Score: </strong>' . $name . '<br/><strong>Date: </strong>' . $date . '<br/><strong>Score: </strong>' . $score . '</p>';echo '<from method="post" action="remove.php">';echo '<input type="radio" name="confirm" value="Yes" /> Yes ';echo '<input type="radio" name="confirm" value="NO" checked="checked" /> NO <br/>';echo '<input type="submit" value="submit" name="submit" />';echo '<input type="hidden" name="id" value="' . $id . '" />';echo '<input type="hidden" name="name" value="' . $name . '" />';echo '<input type="hidden" name="score" value="' . $score . '" />';echo '</form>';}echo '<p><a href="admin.php"><<Back to admin page</a></p>';?>

i was checking this code for a while now and i dont see anything wrong with it, i even compare it to the book, went over it step by step line by line and nothing, so im thinking the submit button action is set to none, im not too sure how to change it to submit in php, so if you guys dont see any problem can you tell me how to change the button action from none to submit in php? thank you once again

echo '<from method="post" action="remove.php">'; FROM what i can see and the FROM my perspective there seems to something wrong with the FORM element? hmmmmm
:rofl: smh @ myself and i been here for the longest while trying to fix the error even print it out to make sure im reading it correct hehehehehehe #imweak Thank you dsone
I can't see anything wrong with the code. What happens when you click the submit button?
nothing wasnt happening but dsone found the error hehehehehe :rofl:

Archived