Header() errors

divinedesigns1

hey sup guys, yup its me once again, i am having a little problem with the header() function <--- it really hates me hehehe :) anyway im getting this error on the browser Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/14/8709614/html/demo/admin.php:9) in ..../html/demo/admin.php on line 16 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/14/8709614/html/demo/admin.php:9) in ..../html/demo/admin.php on line 17 ScoreKeeper Sorry, Your Password & Username is all wrong Access This Page not too sure how to fix this kind of error, i solve the rest but when it comes to headers i have no idea where to start, i went to line 16 and 17 and i dont see anything wrong with the code

<?php//user name and password for authentication$username = 'babybaby';$password = 'heartheart';if(!isset($_SERVER['PHP_AUTH_USER']) || !isset($_SERVER['PHP_AUTH_PW']) || ($_SERVER['PHP_AUTH_USER'] != $username) || ($_SERVER['PHP_AUTH_PW'] != $password)){//The user name/password are incorrect so send the authentication headersheader('HTTP/1.1.401 Unauthorized');header('WWW-Authenticate:Basic realm="scorekeeper"');exit('<h2>ScoreKeeper</h2> Sorry, Your Password & Username is all wrong ' . ' Access This Page');}?><html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en">....</html><?php  require_once('skimg.php');  require_once('my_connect.php');  // Connect to the database  $dbc = mysqli_connect(DB_HOST, DB_USER, DB_PASSWORD, DB_NAME);  // Retrieve the score data from MySQL  $query = "SELECT * FROM scorekeeper ORDER BY score DESC, date ASC";  $data = mysqli_query($dbc, $query);  // Loop through the array of score data, formatting it as HTML  echo '<table>';  while ($row = mysqli_fetch_array($data)) {	// Display the score data	echo '<tr class="scorerow"><td><strong>' . $row['name'] . '</strong></td>';	echo '<td>' . $row['date'] . '</td>';	echo '<td>' . $row['score'] . '</td>';	echo '<td><a href="remove.php?id=' . $row['id'] . '&date=' . $row['date'] .	  '&name=' . $row['name'] . '&score=' . $row['score'] .	  '&screenshot=' . $row['screenshot'] . '">Remove</a></td></tr>';  }  echo '</table>';  mysqli_close($dbc);?>

or does it need to be in the same <?php?> tags and not in a different <?php?> tagkindly let me know so i can write how to solve this problem or give me a hint on where the error is...........yes give me a hint where the error is i know its on line 16 and 17

Edited by DDs1

i got it fix, but im having problem logging in with the username and password i set 0.o how do i fix that?

I guess it has something to do with the $_SERVER['PHP_AUTH_USER'] variables. Do you know where they're being set and what values they have? Try printing them out.

yeah i think thats the problem im not too sure where its set but i know the value of it, also how do i print it out?