Where ....?

eduard

If you're asking how to use phpMyAdmin, you can click on the Browse tab when you're looking at a table to see the data in the table. You can use the Export tab to export the data to another format. If you're asking how to use PHP to get data from a MySQL database, check the database section in the PHP tutorial.

If you're asking how to use phpMyAdmin, you can click on the Browse tab when you're looking at a table to see the data in the table. You can use the Export tab to export the data to another format. If you're asking how to use PHP to get data from a MySQL database, check the database section in the PHP tutorial.
Thanks! However. this is what I mean: http://www.tizag.com...lfetcharray.php - If I export a db out of phpmyadnin, I don´t have to design a db?- Is it possible to show inmediately the result of the data filled in a html form and without refreshing the page? Edited by eduardlid

If I export a db out of phpmyadnin, I don´t have to design a db?
export a db out of where? if you mean exporting a db and the importing it to other database, then yes.
- Is it possible to show inmediately the result of the data filled in a html form and without refreshing the page?
yes its possible. you need to use ajax. but i dont think you need to get into that now.
  • Like 1

- If I export a db out of phpmyadnin, I don´t have to design a db?
To "export" a database is similar (but not the same!) as saving a file for the first time - The database was "alive" on the server, and by exporting it, you "save" a snapshot of the way it currently looks (tables, columns, data, etc.). If you then move to another server, you could "import" the database (which, again, is similar to loading a file), and get back your old data and everything.It's not that you won't have to "design" a database... it's that you won't have to redesign the database every time you change servers.
- Is it possible to show inmediately the result of the data filled in a html form and without refreshing the page?
Remember what I once told you about leaning to run before you learn to walk? Well, doing THAT is not just any running... it's running in the Olympics. You're far from ready for it.
  • Like 1

To "export" a database is similar (but not the same!) as saving a file for the first time - The database was "alive" on the server, and by exporting it, you "save" a snapshot of the way it currently looks (tables, columns, data, etc.). If you then move to another server, you could "import" the database (which, again, is similar to loading a file), and get back your old data and everything. It's not that you won't have to "design" a database... it's that you won't have to redesign the database every time you change servers. Remember what I once told you about leaning to run before you learn to walk? Well, doing THAT is not just any running... it's running in the Olympics. You're far from ready for it.
Exporting db is clear!I don´t understand your latest quote (I´ve never written that I´m ready for ....)