auto display results from computation while input demanded qty

newphpcoder

Hi..I have forms and I only need to input is the Demanded Qty, and from Demanded Qty that I input it will compute the demanded qty for each Item Code.Now my problem is I don't know on how can it possible that while i input the quantity it will also autodisplay the demanded qty for each materials.Noted: the Demanded Qty that will auto display is display only on the Demanded Qty you input per Items. For Example:On Item = P28 i input demanded qty, only on the ItemCode will display the output.and when i input on P30 the computation will display on the ItemCode for P30.here is my code:

<?php																		    error_reporting(0);   date_default_timezone_set("Asia/Singapore"); //set the time zone $con = mysql_connect('localhost', 'root','');if (!$con) {    echo 'failed';    die();}mysql_select_db("mes", $con);?><html><title>Stock Requisition</title><head><link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="kanban.css"><script type="text/javascript">function compute_quantity(){    var DemandedQty = document.getElementById('DemandedQty').value;    var Quantity = document.getElementById('Quantity').value;       var SubQty = (DemandedQty * Quantity);}</script></head><body><form name="stock_requisition" action="<?php echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']; ?>" method="post"> <div><table><thead><th>Items</th><th>Sub Items</th><th>Item Code</th><th>Demanded Qty</th><th>UoM</th><th>Class</th><th>Description</th><th>BIN Location</th></thead><?php$DemandedQty = $_POST['DemandedQty'];$sql = "SELECT DISTINCT Items FROM bom_subitems ORDER BY Items";$res_bom = mysql_query($sql, $con);while($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($res_bom)){       $Items = $row['Items'];    $Items_ = substr($Items, 12, 3);   echo "<tr>	    <td style='border: none;font-weight: bold;'> <input type='name' value='$Items_' name='Items_[]' id='Items' readonly = 'readonly' style = 'border:none;width:auto;font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size: 1em;'></td>	    <td style='border:none;'> </td>	    <td style='border:none;'> </td>	    <td style='border: none;'><center><input type='text' name='DemandedQty[]' id='DemandedQty' value='' size='12' onkeypress = compute_quantity()></center></td>		    </tr>";			$sql = "SELECT Items, SubItems, ItemCode, UoM, Class, Description, BINLocation, Quantity FROM bom_subitems WHERE Items = '$Items' ORDER BY Items"or die(mysql_error());$res_sub = mysql_query($sql, $con);   while($row_sub = mysql_fetch_assoc($res_sub)){	 $Items1 = $row_sub['Items'];	 $SubItems = $row_sub['SubItems'];	 $ItemCode = $row_sub['ItemCode'];	 $UoM = $row_sub['UoM'];	 $Class = $row_sub['Class'];	 $Description = $row_sub['Description'];	 $BINLocation = $row_sub['BINLocation'];	 $Quantity = $row_sub['Quantity'];      echo "<input type='hidden' name='Quantity' id='Quantity' value='$Quantity'>";    echo "<tr>	    <td style='border: none;'> <input type='hidden' value='$Items1' id='Items1' name='Items1[]'></td>	    <td style='border: none;'> <input type='text' name='SubItems[]' value='$SubItems' id='SubItems' readonly='readonly' style='border:none; width:auto;font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size: 1em;'></td>	    <td style='border: none;'> <input type='text' name='ItemCode[]' value='$ItemCode' id='ItemCode' readonly='readonly' style='border:none; width:auto;font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size: 1em;'></td>	    <td style='border: none;'><center><input type='text' name='SubQty[]' id='SubQty' value='' size='12' style></center></td>	    <td style='border: none;' size='3'> <input type='text' name='UoM[]' value='$UoM' id='UoM' readonly='readonly' style='border:none; width:auto;font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size: 1em;' size='3'></td>	    <td style='border: none;'> <input type='text' name='Class[]' value='$Class' id='Class' readonly='readonly' style='border:none; width:auto;font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size: 1em;'></td>	    <td style='border: none;'> <input type='text' name='Description[]' value='$Description' id='Description' readonly='readonly' style='border:none; width:auto;font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size: 1em;' size= '30'></td>	    <td style='border: none;'> <input type='text' name='BINLocation[]' value='$BINLocation' id='BINLocation' readonly='readonly' style='border:none; width:auto;font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size: 1em;'></td>		    </tr>";   	   }}			  ?></table></div></form></body></html>

Thank you so much

post-42557-0-37999700-1335675753_thumb.jpg

To start with, all of the elements on your page need unique IDs. You need to add something like a counter to each ID so that they're unique. The function to compute the quantity needs to be passed the counter for the current row so that it knows which set of fields to work with.