Hello Everyone :)

amitamberker

Hello Everyone :)Greetings!Hope all you members are doing well. Kinda I backed-off from this Forum for a while. I have an “Amazing Idea” for Mutual Benefits but I can understand that we cannot work as a Team into the Project to generate funds (which is unfortunately very sad). As per the Moderators feedback and comments, this Forum is only restricted and focused to Learn and Help (which is indeed nice).It is not “What We Have” which makes a difference but “How We Use What We Have” which makes an enormous difference in our Career, Life and Business. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is ALWAYS to try just one more time.Alrighty - So, I am planning to Revamp an existing portal (or maybe to register a New Website) as per the Amazon and Ebay standards (but with a very basic concept) to sell Abstract Paintings worldwide. The target consumer would be - Individual Art Lovers, Architects, Interior Designers, Restaurants, Multinational Companies, Vendors, House Wives, Business Woman and etc…I know that several wonderful members are here to offer help. I am seeking for at-last 3 to 5 members as a “Business Partners” into this venture. This project will totally be our 3 to 5 Members and not just mine. Based on our 1 round of discussion on Skype, we can decide if revamping an existing portal would make sense OR registering a New Website would make sense. And accordingly the work would be distributed equally among us. Will disclose my Skype ID in Private Message.I look forward to hearing from you.Thank you.

• Like 7

Hi All, 1. There is NO NEED to spare (invest) money into this exciting project.2. Selected Business Partners can work as per their convenient time. Perhaps 15 to 20 minutes in a day should be fine OR even 2 hours per week should be fine. I mean, there is no restrictions at all.3. Just try to imagine HOW WONDERFUL it would be if the Money starts flowing into Bank Account every day from Sunday to Saturday around the clock for 365 days. We know something and not to act on what we know, are equal to as good as not knowing. A lot of people know but they don’t act on what they know. When we don’t act on what we know, it amount to us not knowing. Hi eTianbun, Thank you for liking this Thread.

Edited by creative1977

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All, I cannot “Kick-Off” this Venture without your Support. I am seeking for at-last 3 to 5 members as a “Business Partners” to start this Exciting and Sensational PLAN. This business will totally be our 3 to 5 Members and not just mine. You need not have to invest any money into this project. We can work as per our convenient time. There is no restrictions BUT YES, we need to keep a DeadLine (maybe 4 months OR 6 months) to complete the work and then we could direct the LINK to target consumer such as: Individual Art LoversArchitectsInterior DesignersRestaurantsMultinational CompaniesVendorsHouse WivesBusiness Womanetc… across the Globe! Well... So, one of my Best Friend recommended me as following:

Anyway i thought the site could contain 4 pages: HomeThis will be the index page that visitors will see after typing the website address. There will be a short description of the business. We could add customer testimonials too. We could have small images in the bottom that will be showing the payments methods, and lastly a mini gallery with samples from my work (we could list the top selling paintings). ArtThis page will contain all the painting, there will be shorting options like short by top selling paintings, latest purchased, newest additions, price. It will be displayed as a gallery with preview images and the prices below them. If you click on the preview image a new page will be opened with more details about the painting (like customer comments, reviews, more images of the painting) and of course a purchase button. ContactBasic contact form for questions, etc AboutInformation About US and Our Business.
Please let me know what you think. I guess we can incorporate the Payment Gateway and Paypal options in Art page. Edited by creative1977

So, any comments? feedback? ideas?

All I could say is:1. “Help Me to Help You”2. “Support Me to Support You”3. “Back Me to Back You” to generate / earn $$$$$$$$$...

You're located in Nigeria, right? :)
Hi So Called :)Greetings to you Mate :)Well - Nope. I am not located in Nigeria. So, what do you think about my above postings? How should we go-ahead about so far shared plans and ideas? How should we start this?Please let me know what you think.

Guest So Called

I have absolutely zero interest. I either work on my own projects or I charge a set hourly rate, and the latter only for corporate customers who are certain to pay my fees. I don't gamble. Why don't you just do your project yourself?

I have absolutely zero interest. I either work on my own projects or I charge a set hourly rate, and the latter only for corporate customers who are certain to pay my fees. I don't gamble. Why don't you just do your project yourself?
Hi So Called, 1. I think perhaps it would have been better if the President of the United States would have won election by himself without any Team Members.2. I think perhaps it would have been better if All the Governors of 50 States in the United States would have done their Job by themselves without anybody's support.3. I think perhaps it would have been better if Tom Cruise would have done his Mission Impossible - Ghost Protocol movie by himself without any Director, Producer, Actress and Villain.4. I think perhaps it would have been better if Amazon.com and Ebay.com would have designed by only 1 Single Person instead of involving Several Team Members.5. And finally, maybe the w3schools would have been better if this would have been Run by just a Single Person instead of Team Members and Moderators. All these sounds weird and meaningless. Right? If you are not interested to involve into the Project, that's fine. No worries. I can understand about your “I have absolutely zero interest” statement. I know what am I doing. I proceed according to my priorities. I am not doing any kind of gamble here. I am here to Seek a “Dedicated Team” to get Transformed into our Career, Life and Business.I hate gambling and gamblers. Edited by creative1977
  • Like 1

Good luck! Count me out.
Hi So Called,Thank you for your "Good luck!" wishes mate. Good Luck to you too in your personal Projects and etc. I think it would have been nice if you would have said "Count me in" so that we could have discussed further. But anyways, no worries. Take care...

1. I think perhaps it would have been better if the President of the United States would have won election by himself without any Team Members.2. I think perhaps it would have been better if All the Governors of 50 States in the United States would have done their Job by themselves without anybody's support.3. I think perhaps it would have been better if Tom Cruise would have done his Mission Impossible - Ghost Protocol movie by himself without any Director, Producer, Actress and Villain.4. I think perhaps it would have been better if Amazon.com and Ebay.com would have designed by only 1 Single Person instead of involving Several Team Members.5. And finally, maybe the w3schools would have been better if this would have been Run by just a Single Person instead of Team Members and Moderators. All these sounds weird and meaningless. Right?
I think all of your examples (with the exception of 5) are missing a vital part - The team members earned money for doing their work independently of the product's final value. If you say "I'll pay you X to build Y", you're sending a very different message from your current one, which is "Build Y, and if Y works, you can earn X or maybe more". I'm sure you'll find members interested in the former, but the latter... no thanks.As for 5 - the team members for the site are a family (=> no payment or gamble; whatever the collective "you" does, it stays), and us moderators appeared on the scene long after the reputation (and profit channels for the owners) were established, so it's not like we contributed to the success.

I think all of your examples (with the exception of 5) are missing a vital part - The team members earned money for doing their work independently of the product's final value. If you say "I'll pay you X to build Y", you're sending a very different message from your current one, which is "Build Y, and if Y works, you can earn X or maybe more". I'm sure you'll find members interested in the former, but the latter... no thanks. As for 5 - the team members for the site are a family (=> no payment or gamble; whatever the collective "you" does, it stays), and us moderators appeared on the scene long after the reputation (and profit channels for the owners) were established, so it's not like we contributed to the success.
Hi boen_robot, Thank you for contributing your point of views into this discussion. Like other team members, even I too earn money for doing my work independently of the product's final value in Graphics Design and Web Design. By the way, I disagree with your following statement: ( If you say "I'll pay you X to build Y", you're sending a very different message from your current one, which is "Build Y, and if Y works, you can earn X or maybe more".) Because, I never said that "I SHALL PAY YOU" at all in this Discussion. I believe I am sending a CLEAR message to everyone, If Y works, then even X too will work. X will do his / her part and Y will do his / her part. If the "X and Y" or "Just X" or "Just Y" able to sell one Abstract Painting for $XXX USD, then the Profit Margin from the generated Revenue will be distributed equally to X and Y (or) X, Y and Z. Yes... I know that the Team Members of w3schools site are an Excellent Family. I agree with you Mate. I think Earning Money or Generating Revenues Should NOT be Considered as A Gamble. I request you (and other members) to avoid using the term "Gamble" word. I am here to seek Family to get established into a decent, legal and professional business for mutual success. I am here to Assemble Few Devoted Members (like justsomeguy, dsonesuk, Ingolme, TheGallery, boen_robot) to launch a wonderful and exciting "Dream Projects" as per the Amazon and Ebay website standards to sell my Abstract Paintings worldwide. Edited by creative1977

By the way, I disagree with your following statement: ( If you say "I'll pay you X to build Y", you're sending a very different message from your current one, which is "Build Y, and if Y works, you can earn X or maybe more".) Because, I never said that "I SHALL PAY YOU" at all in this Discussion.
Indeed you did not. And I'm saying this is exactly what the problem is.
Yes... I know that the Team Members of w3schools site are an Excellent Family. I agree with you Mate.[...]I am here to seek Family to get established for mutual success.
When I say "family", I mean literally "family" (as in "people that have common parents and/or share the same last name in documents"), not "family" in the sense of "people who trust each other" (which coincidently is the mafia definition of "family").
I think earning money or generating revenues should be not considered as a gamble. I request you (and other members) to avoid using the term "Gamble" word.
Every new business of every kind, online or otherwise, is a gamble - you put money in, take a certain risk, and may get money. It only becomes non gamble after the initial investment is payed off.In the case of web site making, you're asking people to sacrifice payed hours for non payed hours (equivalent of "put money in") that may or may not pay off at a higher value than their payed hours... that's gamble, pure and simple. I'm sorry, but there's no better word to describe it. The closest other word is "investment", and we all know this is just an economist's way of saying "gamble".
I am here to Assemble Few Devoted Members (like justsomeguy, dsonesuk, Ingolme, TheGallery, boen_robot) to launch a wonderful and exciting "Dream Projects" as per the Amazon and Ebay website standards to sell my Abstract Paintings worldwide.
Try to do an initial site first. Sure, it may not be with the highest corporate standards, but the point is that if you already have a business line, it's a lot easier to convince people to join in to improve it.

Hi boen_robot, Okie, here we go...

Indeed you did not. And I'm saying this is exactly what the problem is.
Oh! So you mean, I should have mentioned / stated (The Profit Margin from the Generated Revenue will be distributed equally to Business Partners) in my 1st post itself?
When I say "family", I mean literally "family" (as in "people that have common parents and/or share the same last name in documents"), not "family" in the sense of "people who trust each other" (which coincidently is the mafia definition of "family").
Oh! I see. I never knew that :) Thank you for the information mate.
Every new business of every kind, online or otherwise, is a gamble - you put money in, take a certain risk, and may get money. It only becomes non gamble after the initial investment is payed off. In the case of web site making, you're asking people to sacrifice payed hours for non payed hours (equivalent of "put money in") that may or may not pay off at a higher value than their payed hours... that's gamble, pure and simple. I'm sorry, but there's no better word to describe it. The closest other word is "investment", and we all know this is just an economist's way of saying "gamble".
Maybe you are making sense but I do not want to make any comment about this. Because, I am not a Fan of "Gamble" word. I don't use that word at all. I personally believe that "Gamble" word is a negative word. But anyways... I think I can understand what you mean. This project will "Pay Off" at a Higher Value than their Payed Hours. Please remember that I am offering “Equal Partnership” into this Business Prospect which is much more than anything else.
Try to do an initial site first. Sure, it may not be with the highest corporate standards, but the point is that if you already have a business line, it's a lot easier to convince people to join in to improve it.
Excellent... This sounds cool! Let's do some BrainStorming. So, how should the initial site should look according to your BluePrint? I mean, which Boxes (DIVs) should go where? How many pages should we consider in the Navigation Menu? I was thinking of Home > About > Art > Contact. Edited by creative1977

if you do home>about>art>contact then there should be a X amount of different kind of art, considering not everyone would be into the same kind of arts, unless your targeting one kind of people, lets say your also trying to target younger people whos into art, then you need art that would catch the youth eyes. feel me? so you would have a menu something like this

<ul><li><a href="#">Home</a></li><li><a href="#">about</a></li><li><a href="#">art</a><ul><li><a href="#">Tributes/w.e its call</a></li><li><a href="#">graffiti</a></li><li><a href="#">etc</a></li><li><a href="#">etc</a></li></ul></li><li><a href="#">contact</a></li></ul>

just incase your planning on targeting everyone, you need to have different kind of art for different kind of people,

This is just a reminder

feel me?just incase your planning on targeting everyone, you need to have different kind of art for different kind of people,
Hi DDs1,Yup! I can feel you. I understood your point. But the interesting thing is, my most of Paintings are based on "Interpretations"... Different kind of people would view it in different way. For example, justsomeguy might say, it looks like a Rock Garden. dsonesuk might say, it looks like a Flower, Ingolme might say, it looks like a Girl, TheGallery might say, it looks like an Elephant's Tusk, boen_robot might say, looks like a Dancing Pose. But however, if you think that we should go with X amount of different kind of art then we can do that. So, how should be the initial site should look according to BluePrint?

ok ill join ya, well more like giving a hand if needed

ok ill join ya, well more like giving a hand if needed
Hi DDs1,WoW!... GREAT! :) Congratulations Mate :) We need at-least 3 more members so that we 5 of us can start BrainStroming about how to go-ahead. So, how should be the initial site should look like? Could you please share your ideas?

Oh! So you mean, I should have mentioned / stated (The Profit Margin from the Generated Revenue will be distributed equally to Business Partners) in my 1st post itself?
No. I mean you should have said "I shall pay you", as in something like "I shall pay you X as soon as we go public with the initial (working) site, and if you stick around to help maintain and improve the site further, I'm willing to share some of the profits with you". I'm not sure if I would personally take that offer (if X is too high, I'll be scared of the responsibility to deliver something that matches it, and if X is too low, I wouldn't feel it's worth my time), but I'm pretty sure that even if X is a low number, you'll find people willing to take the offer.
Excellent... This sounds cool! Let's do some BrainStorming. So, how should the initial site should look according to your BluePrint? I mean, which Boxes (DIVs) should go where? How many pages should we consider in the Navigation Menu? I was thinking of Home > About > Art > Contact.
Details, details... the whole point is NOT to think of them so early, but get something that works, even if it's far from perfect. It's a kind of evolutionary process if you will - start with the minimum required for the goal (and publish THAT!), play out different things that feel like might improve it further, pick out whatever feels like it works, and repeat.The only thing you need is a list of (medium resolution?) images with a "buy (in high resolution?)" button that lets you receive orders. Start with that, and think about the rest later.

Hi boen_robot, Okie. Here we go…

No. I mean you should have said "I shall pay you", as in something like "I shall pay you X as soon as we go public with the initial (working) site, and if you stick around to help maintain and improve the site further, I'm willing to share some of the profits with you". I'm not sure if I would personally take that offer (if X is too high, I'll be scared of the responsibility to deliver something that matches it, and if X is too low, I wouldn't feel it's worth my time), but I'm pretty sure that even if X is a low number, you'll find people willing to take the offer.
I can understand what you mean. But however, I did not wanted to say as “I shall pay you” xyz USD because I do not have surplus funds in my account. As a TEAM I wanted to generate Funds. I had clearly mentioned that PROFIT from the Business would be distributed equally among Business Partners. Didn’t I say that? By the way let me clarify you something. Here the value of “X” would reach unbelievably high if the Business Partners (including myself) are committed to make a difference. As a matter of fact, not all the Tom, D'k and Harry would be interested to buy / purchase Abstract Paintings… Only certain kind of esteemed and royal societies would be interested into this business.
Details, details... the whole point is NOT to think of them so early, but get something that works, even if it's far from perfect. It's a kind of evolutionary process if you will - start with the minimum required for the goal (and publish THAT!), play out different things that feel like might improve it further, pick out whatever feels like it works, and repeat.
I was planning to Brainstorm with Business Partners (Team) to start with the minimum required for the goal to Kick-Off this Evolutionary Process.
The only thing you need is a list of (medium resolution?) images with a "buy (in high resolution?)" button that lets you receive orders. Start with that, and think about the rest later.
Makes Sense! Alrighty!... Let me do that… Thank you boen_robot. Edited by creative1977
  • Like 3

I don't understand why you're so sure that people are going to buy these paintings. Do you have a good marketing advisor?
Hi Ingolme, Thanks for your query. That's a good Question. Please do not try to understand anything :) Please remain peace and calm :happy0046: I am not "so sure" BUT I have Faith and Confidence that people are going to buy these paintings as soon as we go public with the finalized version of site (which might take at-least 3 - 4 months) to design it. Because, several people have appreciated these paintings from past many years. If the site is designed as per the eBay and Amazon kind of standards, then positively we should be able to sell / auction these paintings to generate funds. We can appoint a good marketing advisor once the site gets ready. I will send you something from Private Message (to avoid Web Crawlers) for your reference. Please hang on. Edited by creative1977

So I assume you already have a business plan then, and the website is just acting as the marketing/sales strategy? Just to be clear, I'm not trying to say this isn't legitimate, but any business opportunity should certainly be vetted publicly for the benefit of all those interested in participating.

Edited by thescientist

So I assume you already have a business plan then, and the website is just acting as the marketing/sales strategy? Just to be clear, I'm not trying to say this isn't legitimate, but any business opportunity should certainly be vetted publicly for the benefit of all those interested in participating.
Hi thescientist, Good points. Thanks for your enquiry. I just have a very fundamental and very very basic structure of business plan. Yes, the website acts as the Marketing / Sales strategy to generate funds for us. Yes, any “Business Opportunity” should certainly be assessed publicly for the benefits of "Business Partners" who are willing to participate. I agree with you mate. Let me send you the same thing in a Private Message (to avoid web crawlers) which I have sent to Ingolme. Please hang on... Edited by creative1977