webanalytics sugestions

birbal

I am thinking to start a new project and considering develop a web analytics from scratch. but there is already many reputated ,good web analytics. so my question is will it worth to give it time or it will be just reinventing the wheel and wasting of time? what do you think? thanks for hearing.

• Like 4

It will only be worth it if you have a feature up your sleeve that said reputable applications don't have OR you offer what is currently commercially available for free.

sounds good. can you point out any cons and/or lack of features of reputated web analytics? it did not use any of them (resrearched some) and most of them seems compelete and promising. some FREE web analytics goes beywond google analytics.

I've only ever used Google Analytics, and it seems to contain everything I need, but then again, I don't have high needs... all I need really is the country of my users (based on IP of course), their browser, total numbers in a period, and the ability to filter between all of those... Google Analytics has that.(To put this in another way, I'm not really your target audience)

Thanks for your inputs boen. If anyone has any more inputs about this i will like to hear.