What book do you RECOMMAND

divinedesigns1

hello, i am looking for a flash book, so i can learn flash and become a flash developer, im looking for a book like head first "theres no flash in that kind of book" so do you guys have a book that comes close to head first? if so kindly place the name of the book in the reply box below :glare: yes i am serious, i have 1 flash book, but doesnt suit my learning style where as head first is more the style of which i wouldnt mind reading, so if you know of a book that comes close to that kindly let me know thank you very much :closedeyes: Education is my life

• Like 1

Dont want to discourage you from learning flash but flash is going to be supressed by canvas soon. I have doubts about future of falsh. I dont know why would anyone give time which going to be obsolete. i belive (personaly) its better to more cocerntrate on canvas-js rather than flash if you are aiming for web-development.

Dont want to discourage you from learning flash but flash is going to be supressed by canvas soon. I have doubts about future of falsh. I dont know why would anyone give time which going to be obsolete. i belive (personaly) its better to more cocerntrate on canvas-js rather than flash if you are aiming for web-development.
naa i wouldnt be discourage, im learning more then just flash so even if its stop being used, i still have all the other languages to fall back on 0.o

I also heard flash is dead, but there will still be a way to implement it with html5 or convert or something.interesting article on flash http://www.killersites.com/blog/2011/adobe-officially-kills-flash/Flash is discontinued after cs6?

You can do a lot of stuff that Flash does without Flash, but you just can't do animating with HTML5 and CSS3. At least not until somebody develops an HTML5 and CSS3-based animating program that saves the result as Javascript.Flash might be over for the web, but still has a lot of practical uses. It has a stage, drawing tools and a powerful scripting language.

-_- this topic went way off, i ask a question of "which book do you recommend" not if flash will die, or any other thing :lol: you guys need to stay on the topic -_- enjoy your day