Search Box using SQL

rexreid1111

I'm looking to create a site a lot similar to www.depstar.com. And I need some professional guidance, I want to build it piece by piece myself. Question 1: at www.depstar.com main page, see search box, is this or can this be done in SQL, if it is not SQL, what code is it? Question 2: this is regarding the radio button form on this page http://www.depstar.c...one-4-32gb-at-tsee the conditional choices. What code would be able to write this type of a form, and how would you connect the form to the database? What would be the language of the database? It seems if I could get a programmer to write a few of the forms I need, I could use it over and over again! Anyone fimiliar with a code similar to this one that uses a multy conditional selection to come up with a price or sum? thx, :Bucktooth:

Question 1: at www.depstar.com main page, see search box, is this or can this be done in SQL, if it is not SQL, what code is it?
SQL alone dont work in web application. you have to make html markup to create structure of the form, server side language (eg php,asp) to proccess the form which will connect with mysql server to communicate
What code would be able to write this type of a form, and how would you connect the form to the database? What would be the language of the database?
do you know any server side language? what is your current skills? here is connecting mysql with php tutorial http://w3schools.com/php_mysql_intro.asp (for php)

Thanks for the tips, My skills are small, I'm learning, sticking a lot in the brain at the moment! Is there any tools or form creators online that would help to create a form like the one at depstar.com, doing it from the ground up would eventually be a possibility if I study, but if there is some "Off the shelf" software, that could help me with this, I would be interested. 1. Do you know any? I'll check the link above on the php tutorial, thx again. 2. Is there any economical or free software I could write the code with?

1. Do you know any?
There is dreamweaver like software. i dont know how well that is. i dont do use those. the form in that site is quite simple which you can build easily with html-css
2. Is there any economical or free software I could write the code with?
there is notepad++,netbeans like software whhere you can write codes both are good and free