css help using divs

RSA

post-95940-0-67613700-1336137646_thumb.jpg Hello guys, please, I want to know how to make these divs I tried using width 100% for the banner and footer and it works already but for the menu I've a problem I can't do the same design for it I'm talking about making menu stuck from left like the imgthanks in advance

width: 100% is unnecessary. <div> elements and other blocks take the full width of their container automatically. If you set it to 100% you have a risk of a horizontal scrollbar appearing due to added margins and padding. For the top blue bar, you just need a <div> with a set height. The light blue rectangle on the right could have a set width and a right margin, and be floated to the right.Your image isn't entirely clear as for what you want. Do these boxes have anything inside them? For the content box, just give it a width and margin: auto;For the footer, look up "sticky footer" on google.

• Like 1

hey RSA i can always help you with that, i have taught myself all about div layout website on my own searches, and i have really learnt quite a lot..if you needed help inbox message me and i'll tell you how i can offer you my help..

• Like 1