Unable to change profile image.

Scotty13

I'm only a rookie, so I would appreciate any help and please don't answer with to complicated replies.Error coming from line 82 (marked below along with script entry).Warning: move_uploaded_file(tktedmembers/24/image01.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/*******/public_html/edit_res.php on line 82Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/php0GS4bb' to 'tktedmembers/24/image01.jpg' in /home/*******/public_html/edit_res.php on line 82 // ------- PARSING PICTURE UPLOAD --------- if ($_POST['parse_var'] == "pic"){ // If a file is posted with the form if ($_FILES['fileField']['tmp_name'] != "") { $maxfilesize = 51200; // 51200 bytes equals 50kb if($_FILES['fileField']['size'] > $maxfilesize ) { $error_msg = '<font color="#FF0000">ERROR: Your image was too large, please try again.</font>'; unlink($_FILES['fileField']['tmp_name']); } else if (!preg_match("/\.(gif|jpg|png)$/i", $_FILES['fileField']['name'] ) ) { $error_msg = '<font color="#FF0000">ERROR: Your image was not one of the accepted formats, please try again.</font>'; unlink($_FILES['fileField']['tmp_name']); } else { $newname = "image01.jpg"; LINE 82: $place_file = move_uploaded_file( $_FILES['fileField']['tmp_name'], "tktedmembers/$id/".$newname); } } } // ------- END PARSING PICTURE UPLOAD ---------I tried everything that "I" could think of.Thanks, Scott

It sounds like the directory you're trying to move the file to doesn't exist. You have to create it.

if(!file_exists('path/directory/')) {    mkdir('path/directory/');}