Follow advices of LK91325!

eduard

Sorry, for being so late, but I´ve also problems in the hostel I´m staying (e. g. someone is stealing of me for months!).I´ll follow the advices of LK91325 (ver good!)! And now ´back to business´ please?

• Like 1

Guest LH91325

I presume you mean me. :) (I should have picked a better username, maybe will fix that one day.) It's LH, not LK, and I won't bore anybody with how that came about. Eduard, I wrote a post for you today in the PHP scripting section, regarding debugging techniques. You've going to need to develop and use some ideas like that if you expect to write dynamic web pages (e.g. PHP + MySQL). As I said there is little to no application for static web pages except in personal web pages, and there's no money there for web designers. You might want to learn WordPress, not only to look at the code and see how they do things, but also get familiar enough to be able to install WordPress on hosting services for your web design customers. Those who want to go past being hosted on Blogspot.com or WordPress.com might want help setting up their blogs on their own shared hosting servers.